Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Short Sales

Today I am micro blogging...Maybe I have been spending too much time in twitter lately.

I found this article that clearly explains what is called a "Short Sale".
http://www.realtor.org/rmosales_and_marketing/handoutsforcustomers/handouts/shortsales_sellers

If you find yourself in any of the situations described in the article above, please contact us so that we can sit down with you and help you decide what your best options are.

For those looking to purchase a home in this market, it is important that you read the article as well so you know what a Short Sale entitles and you understand the process of making an offer to buy such properties. If you want to learn more regarding this subject contact me.

Rina Podolsky
rina@my858realtor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment